Stand up and Cheer for Dear ole Western!!!!
GO TOPS!!!
Kaya and I went to visit Hilary and Abby Whaley today and cheered on our WKU Hilltoppers!!!! If youa re living under a rock then you don't know they won in overtime on a seriously last second shot to score 3 points and win 101 to 99 over Drake. We watched the game and played. Kaya loves Lily, Hilary's Newfoundland. She even kissed her UGH. She's a slobberhead, Lily not Kaya!
The girl's played well except for Kaya is a bully. She took Abby's juice and pushed her down from a toy. The funny thing is Abby is older and outweighs Kaya by about 10 lbs. and at least four inches. It was so funny, my kid is the punk!!! LOL
We came home and went to church tonight for the Easter music. It was good, but we had to leave after about 30 minutes. Oh well, we tried!
We also had pictures of made with the Easter Bunny last night we didn't get a smile. But it is a cute picture. I don't have a scanner here, so we will have to wait and just post Easter Pictures.
Kaya has slept all night for the last three nights in her own bed!!! This is a major accomplishment on her part. She is adjsuting so well. I really don't think she is grieving anymore, thank goodness. She loves for others to hold her, pats them, sometimes even kisses them, but always keeps her eye out for her momma. She likes to make sure I'm in eyesight. At home she explores on her own. Going and playing (or making a mess) in her room. Her favorite activity in her room is pulling diapers out of her stacker. In the living room it is looking out the window and chasing Darbee. She was sitting in her high chair today and started waiving at Darbee. It was so sweet. I also think she said Woof today. She has said Baby. When she talks it's plain but she doesn't talk very much.
I'm so in love with this little girl and so lucky to be her momma. I just can't belive she's here. I also know it won't be long until I go back to school. I was hoping I would win the powerball and not have to go back, but I wasn't that lucky
:-(. If anyone knows someone who is looking and rich than hook me up, so I can stay home with my little girl.
Have a great Easter Weekend
Jill, Kaya and Darbee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a wonderful life!




1 comment:
So glad you're having such a great time with your baby girl. I feel the same way. I'm so in love with my baby girl, and can't believe I get to be her Mommy.
I'm also looking for ways to stay home with my baby girl.
Post a Comment