Monday, December 29, 2008

Jolly Ole St. Nick

Kaya's first Christmas at home in her own words!


Doing my best Kaya Blu impression!!!
My mom put all this stuff in my hair to go to Aunt Patti's. I was the center of attenion, and I chased Phoebe (Aunt Patti's dog) through the house. She's fast, but I caught up to her for a kiss and then we played under the kitchen table. I got to eat cupcakes and I love sugar so much I spun around until I got dizzy!!!







This is my Uncle Chuck and my NehNah! I love them both! They are two of my favorites! They are pretty crazy about me too! They keep asking me who my favorite person is and I say them just because they love it when I do! I love their house, it has a great play room that I can run wild in with my cousins: Bippy and Karis!












This is what I saw Christmas morning!!! I got out of bed, my Momma was still asleep, BopBop was making coffee, and all I saw was a pink kitchen just my size!!!







What's in here?? Is this mine really??? Oh My!!! My BopBop said that this wouldn't happen everytime I came to his house, I don't belive it!!!



Even Santa made an appearance, he didn't stay long!! I cried when I saw him. I think it was Bippy pretending.

Side note from my Momma:

Christmas was great Kaya has now been home longer than she was in Guatemala. God is Good! I am so thankful for this little girl!!! Hope your holidays was happy and bright!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Kaya, looks like you were a good girl to have such a great Christmas! Glad Santa was good to you, you deserve it baby girl!

Happy New Year Kaya and Jill!!

CC

What a wonderful life!